Crocheted Treats

buggaboosmommy

Question

Well, since I'm finishing my filet crochet project this week..I need a new project. SO, my kitchen is themed in 1950's style fabrics and photos. I have been trying to find little "fake" cakes, pies, truffles, etc to add as decoration for the kitchen table and side tables with my rocking chair. So, today I thought...WHY not just crochet some?

PROBLEM!!! I don't have a pattern. I have some NEAT photos that I found on the net..but no patterns for these lovely items. Anyone have any "food" patterns?

Thanks!

Donna

Did you make those?

They look like fun.:)

CrochetFun-

Yup, I did! I was so psyched to find a pattern book and my girlies got these for Christmas.

Some of them I created patterns for (taco and chicken nuggets w/ sauce)

I have ordered and received an adorable crocheted treats pattern booklet. I can't wait to get started!!

I love the bacon and eggs purse...not sure where I would carry that, lol, but it is cute :)

Donna

crochet pattern for sunny side up eggs and bacon (the previously mentioned bacon and eggs handbag, always a hit at the grocery store)

Some images from a 1950's crochet fruits and veggies potholder magazine and an altered version of one of the patterns

The 1950's potholder patterns were available on eBay, and I believe the seller (kate-e-didit) has another one up for sale.

Archived