Big Kids Raglan Cardigan

CrisKad

My 7 year old dd is big for her age and so its very difficult to find sweater or cardigan patterns for her.

I used the basic raglan guideline and made this cardi for her. It took exactly one week and she loves it!

Pics and more details are on my blog

http://craftychristina.blogspot.com/2008/01/shells-raglan-sweater.html

:clap Clever you! That cardigan is absolutely gorgeous - and without a pattern? Oh wow. Your pretty daughter looks so happy it made me smile, and she looks really pretty in it. The headband finishes it all off perfectly. I love it.

I'm so glad you were able to finish it!!! You did a great job. The whole thing just looks great! :eek I can't believe you just did that all by yourself. :think You are a great inspiration. :manyheart Hope you get feeling better! :hug

Thanks everyone! I'm pretty excited about it!

Ashley, I'm feeling a smidge better. I took a long hot bath and am sitting with my heating pad, LOL. Don't know if I'll be going into work tomotrrow or not yet. Thanks for the well wishes! :)

That is awesome! I wish I could do that. The sweater is great and your daughter looks very pretty in it; and with her new headband, too. You know they love something when they don't want to take it off. :lol:hook

Tina

Archived