naidascrochet

outfits for webkin stuffies

too cute, I'm surprised my kids didn't ask for some clothes too (today they saw the new frogs, the duck and the elephant)

ive been making my babies some clothes for theirs too lol i didnt wirte any patterns as i am too forgettful adn do better freeforming but i love it and it is so much cheaper lol

Those are cute, thanks for sharing the patterns. I made a few things for my kids' webkinz. I even had to get one for myself! I'll try to find the sweaters I made and write them down to share:)

wow thank you, naidia!! my 2 kids wanted webkinz for xmas, but we couldnt get the outfits, too. this is a great find, i can work on some today!!!

Thank you everyone, glad you like the patterns. My daugter is obsessed with her webkinz. I figured I'd make a few clothes for hers since it is way cheaper this way.:crocheting

Thank you so much hun!! I have to show my 2 daughters. They too are obsessed with webkins. My 11 yr old is. My 6 yr old is just learning. :scrachin My 11 yr old actually has 3. 2 I bought, and 1 her "beau" bought for her for christmas. Can't tell she luvs them huh? :D:rofl

Now she wants the figures! :eek

I hope they will fit the Shining Stars too. I just ordered 2 for my nephew for his birthday and will try to whip up a couple outfits for them. thanks for sharing the pattern. I have 6 nieces and nephews who are hooked on the Webkinz and Shining Stars so I'll make good use of the patterns.

thanks again

wendy

thanks Wendy, I'm not sure if they'll fit shining stars too, if they are the same size as webkinz, I dont see why not.

naida:crocheting

Those are sweet. I never knew what those were until my sis in law called from out of state the other day and said she's sending my kids a couple. Hmm. NEAT!:cheer

I was glad to see someone had posted patterns for webkins clothing! Does anyone know if there are any others out there? My boys each have two. One lil-kins, and one webkins

I love webkins and Im 52 years old and no little kids in the house :lol

I have 2 the red cat and Chuwhawha.... I play on their website everyday

Those outfits are adorable Thanks :hook

Those are adorable. My DD loves to play online with hers.