craftimama

Kitchen Swap - Wrapping Up!

jennifer po says you should have yours now.

If mine gets here this week It will be next Sunday before I post on it because we had a death in the family and I will be leaving for out of town in the morning.

If mine gets here this week It will be next Sunday before I post on it because we had a death in the family and I will be leaving for out of town in the morning.

So sorry.

The sent/received list has been updated. :)

Only 5 more days until the mailing deadline (March 1st), and there are still quite a few packages that haven't been mailed yet. So, let's get those swaps to the post office by Saturday. Remember to email me DC#s when you mail your packages, or customs tag #s for international packages.

If there is a reason you can't make the mailing deadline, please let me know BEFORE the deadline passes.

Hugs! Juli

Dear Kimbo:

Just a note to let you know your package is ready to rumble tomorrow morning..

I had lots of fun crocheting for you.. I can tell you one thing as a clue...

Red Hot is the theme i chose for you...

I will email Juli tomorrow with delivery confirmation number..

I got mine Friday, thanks so much I loved all the goodies I got, the tea is absolutley heavenly, I loved the stitch markers and all the yarn and dishcloths. Thank you so much.

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your family member, I will keep you and your family in my prayers.:hug

I will post pics tomorrow of all the lovely goodies, again Thank you so much.

DH is taking the box to the post office as I type this. I will let you know the confirmation number once received from DH

Biz,

Your package will be going out on Monday. I have some errands to run this weekend and wanted to pick up a few goodies. I'm so excited to receive mine and for you to receive yours! I've had fun working on your items. :hook

Hey Theresa!

Awesome! Yours goes in the mail tomorrow. I have been having a dickens of a time finding some of the things I wanted to put in your box! One of the items was unattainable, I hope you enjoy your package anyway! It's been fun working on it!

Biz

Elizabeth, I am sure I will love it. I had meant to get yours out today but I didn't make it to the post office before they close so it will go out tomorrow before I go to the gym. :clap

I got Cindy's (BubbazMama) package mailed today. I guess I should say the 2nd part of the package. This has been fun. Now I'm off to the Doily Swap!

I emailed DC #

Sheryl

Dear DesertCrocheter, I really hope you like your parcel, I had a tonne of fun making your pressie and I really wanted to eat part of your thing, as I am hooked on them LOL, I am sure you will work out which bit that is.

I hope you like them as much as I do

Cheers

Chanti.

I have updated the sent/received list....if you have sent or received, and I don't have it marked, please let me know. :)

The deadline is coming up very soon -- so let's get those packages in the mail!

Thanks so much to all of you for being so quick to send me DC#s and mailing information -- you're all SUPER!!! :hug It's hard keeping 80 people straight, but you guys make it so much easier!!! :clap

If there is any reason that your package will not be in the mail by Saturday, PLEASE contact me before the deadline passes. Thanks!

And please please please, nobody leave your partner without a package! Let's have this be one big swap that didn't require any angel packages! :yay I want to leave The Crochet Hook of Chastisement in its case and not have to waggle it at anybody!

Hugs! Juli

:yay I want to leave The Crochet Hook of Chastisement in its case and not have to waggle it at anybody!

Hugs! Juli

:lol Now that made me laugh. This was so much fun. Thanks for puting it together for us! :clap:hug

Christinacoghill-

Your package should have arrived yesterday! PLEASE respond to my PM or email me to let me know that you got it for sure. When I tracked the package it said it was delivered, but I just want to be sure. Hope you like it! I had a great time putting everything together.

Sara

Dear Kimbo:

Just a note to let you know your package is ready to rumble tomorrow morning..

I had lots of fun crocheting for you.. I can tell you one thing as a clue...

Red Hot is the theme i chose for you...

I will email Juli tomorrow with delivery confirmation number..

Dear moomoo,

Oh I can't wait!! It has been fun hasn't it!? Yours is ready to go out and I left it at home this am, so it will me sent out UPS on Wed. so watch for the "brown" guy! I will send you the tracking# wed.

Happy Day!

Kim

Hi Tristi,

I mailed out your package yesterday (2/25). I p.m.'d you the DC #.

Thanks for swapping with me...I had so much fun! :clap

Tristi4crochet.....I received your package today!!! :clap What beautiful things you sent: dishcloths, pot scrubbers, butterfly, and the towel topper, what can I say, it is absolutely beautiful! You did perfect with the colors! Thank you SO MUCH for the book. I could not find kitchen crochet books anywhere around where I live, so I really appreciate it! I can't wait to get started crocheting some more kitchen items :crocheting while I'm having a cup of tea! Thank you for being such a wonderful first swap partner for me! Chris :cheer

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to my swap partner Tiffany for a wonderful swap package! I got an assortment of yummy cotton yarns to crochet with, several dischloths and scrubbies as well as some of my all time fave chocolates and on top of that she sent both me and my hubby each Sudoku books!!!!

Thank you so much! I hope you like your package as much as I liked mine! :hug

Mythunderbird, Your package is in the mail. I emailed craftimama. I sent it on 2-25. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. It was soooo much fun getting it together.

I recieved my package and just so yall know karen carter is so awesome i will post the pics first thing tomorrow as my camera is in the van with hubby right now not sure what time the army will send him back but they said soon lol ok he said soon but who knows thank you one million times karen for being the best partner ever and i can not wait to show yall

Yea I'm finally ready to send. I finish the last piece today, and packed up the box. I'll be able to post it on Thursday after class. :)

I recieved my package and just so yall know karen carter is so awesome i will post the pics first thing tomorrow as my camera is in the van with hubby right now not sure what time the army will send him back but they said soon lol ok he said soon but who knows thank you one million times karen for being the best partner ever and i can not wait to show yall

You are welcome Melissa! I'm glad you liked everything :)