Cat Afghan Square for Cat Afghan CAL

CrochetLiving

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did I miss getting the chart or has it not been posted yet?

You didn't miss the chart! I am posting it soon. My pineapple shawl class is still in progress.

I am going to post the chart only on my blog. Then for the Cat Afghan CAL, I'll give all the extra instructions so that anyone needing graphing help will be able to get it there in real time. Also the granny edging and put-together will be in the CAL, so that again everyone can make it together. Also I think that it will be more fun this way.

If anyone has any suggestions or input, please feel free to let me know.

The CAL will be for those who have graphed or want try the graphing technique with sc. The blocks are small enough to learn on, so if you make a mistake, not too much in the way of frogging!

Also, as I said I have the row count planned out.

This looks so tempting. I've never done a graph in SC before. I am currently working with color changes in Tunisian so I should be able to adapt that to SC pretty easily. My wife would really love this afghan because she just loves cats...:hook

I hope you do participate! I find sc graphing much easier than tunisian. And you'll have your wife purring under her new kitty cat afghan!

This is the reverse side of the afghan. As you can see there is very little weaving in. Most of the yarns are hidden as you crochet.

Catreverse001.jpg

Yay! I can't wait to make it now! I love for things to be reversible.

Ok, I read the whole thing now 2 times. It is so pretty!!

I'm going to turn in and give it a try! I'm really looking forward to learning something new!!

Archived