Cat Afghan Square for Cat Afghan CAL

CrochetLiving

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Donna has been having computer problems and I think she sets up the classes. Amy PM'd me about March classes a couple of weeks ago, so as soon as I get the word, we in!

I'm so looking forward to this class!

Donna has been having computer problems and I think she sets up the classes. Amy PM'd me about March classes a couple of weeks ago, so as soon as I get the word, we in!

Yee Haw...... hopefully Donna's computer starts working right soon......in the meantime back to working on fill in projects, LOL

Just realized this post was up about the cat afghan! I'm slow! Anywho, I printed the graph out and will be starting as soon as I finish the baby afghan I'm doing for my soon to be grandson. (weaving in ends and doing simply border)I'm excited about how you joined the squares, as well as doing this up for a friend who loves cats. The afghan I'm finishing is frogs and lilypads, I made the graphs for them.

I'm new to the ville and to crocheting...since this summer...I have been practicing and changing colors is not fun for me...I would love to learn this square...my daughter would love something with a cat on it! I'll have lots of questions!!!

I'm new to the ville and to crocheting...since this summer...I have been practicing and changing colors is not fun for me...I would love to learn this square...my daughter would love something with a cat on it! I'll have lots of questions!!!

OK! Ask away! I will be teaching a free class on this square soon.

Just realized this post was up about the cat afghan! I'm slow! Anywho, I printed the graph out and will be starting as soon as I finish the baby afghan I'm doing for my soon to be grandson. (weaving in ends and doing simply border)I'm excited about how you joined the squares, as well as doing this up for a friend who loves cats. The afghan I'm finishing is frogs and lilypads, I made the graphs for them.

Wonderful! Let me know when you start and I'll send you the border and granny edging.

I started this project last week in single crochet (I googled afghan stitch and I think its way to complex for me!) I have one kitty done, I need to take of photo of him. I am quite happy with how he turned out for a first attempt. Next time I will be using two bobbins, one for the tail and one for the body and the color show between the two. I'm working on picking a boarder. I'm actually going to make at least 2 of these, maybe 3!!! One for my mom in 'real' kitty colors, one in 'not real' colors for myself and maybe one for my great grandmother but I dont know what colors her's will be.

I'm working on the snowflake afghan from another CAL. I have it just over half way finished. I think I can get it done in a week if I really work at it, 2 if I dont.

I started this project last week in single crochet (I googled afghan stitch and I think its way to complex for me!) I have one kitty done, I need to take of photo of him. I am quite happy with how he turned out for a first attempt. Next time I will be using two bobbins, one for the tail and one for the body and the color show between the two. I'm working on picking a boarder. I'm actually going to make at least 2 of these, maybe 3!!! One for my mom in 'real' kitty colors, one in 'not real' colors for myself and maybe one for my great grandmother but I dont know what colors her's will be.

I'm working on the snowflake afghan from another CAL. I have it just over half way finished. I think I can get it done in a week if I really work at it, 2 if I dont.

PM me for the edging and border.

I found this site and subject today! Thank you for posting this and all your help! I made a kitty square this afternoon and now need the edging and the border instructions. I have wanted to learn how to do color changes for so long! Thank you! I will send in a picture as soon as I figure out how. LOL!

Marlene

Just finished my first square, what do you think? Got the baby afghan done yesterday, so ready for this project.

2336883602_26a84d05cc.jpg?v=0

Pretty Kitty...

Just checking in to see if the class started..

Check back in a few..

Still waiting for Donna's computer to come back from the hospital. I have a couple of classes I want to teach. I'm sure the other instructors are waiting too. I had a wonderful class the last time with the pineapple shawl. Lots of students this time also are waiting for that class. My cat square is a free class and as long as you posted your intentions here, you are in.

Have patience everyone!

Pretty Kitty...

Just checking in to see if the class started..

Check back in a few..

Still waiting for Donna's computer to come back from the hospital. I have a couple of classes I want to teach. I'm sure the other instructors are waiting too. I had a wonderful class the last time with the pineapple shawl. Lots of students this time also are waiting for that class. My cat square is a free class and as long as you posted your intentions here, you are in.

Have patience everyone!

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the class.

Katie

Archived