the Handkerchief.

ezhevichka

I'm really not sure,if i choose the right category for that,well,anyway

Here is something that nice to have in your purse,that look pretty and so easy to do,that is how i've started to love crochet,for this little things,that don't take much time,and give you so much joy to look at that or have it!:yay

deffd09f699c37e663.jpg

d40549e6adc198feaf.jpg

Beautiful! Brings back memories of the beautiful hankies that my grandmother made. I always had one tucked in my pocket to take to school just in case I needed it.

that is beautiful!

so classic and vintage. hankies with trim is a dying art.

you are right,it is!!

Gracie Rose

talk about the holes-i am not bying,i am a money saving girl,ja-ja,but seriously,when i was a school age girl i was doing it in one way:first i'll sew all the sides,likw you doing in the clothes to finished the down part of skirt ,for example,and then i'll take a hook and begin to do the single crochet/sc/all around the sides again.now i am doing just by using the second part-just /sc/all around the ittle piece of fabric,but you need to use pretty much small size of the hoot,that will be easyer to do the holes in the fabric.May be it is hard to understand for you,..may be i can make a master -class somewhete here,just send me in the right place!:yes

That is wonderful. Were did you get the hanky?

sometime in the sale/for example wal-mart/they have leftover piece of fabric,but got to be white and the cooton kind,so it's cost like 90c or 1 dollar,no more,so i 'm buying it and keep it in my house until i need it for a case..like that!And later,i'll cut the square out of fabric,and the hanky is ready!!:clap

Archived