Elegant Lace Poncho

bythehook

Hi Dot - I just LOVE this pattern! Can you tell us approximately how much yarn this took in yards?? I would like to make one from cotton yarn if I can find something I like that is deserving of such a special pattern!

Thanks for your help and thanks for your wonderful patterns!

Laurie:manyheart

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, Laurie, I have absolutely no idea how many yards are in this poncho. If you know how many yards are in Caron pounder (which I don't) it took about 3/4 of it. Thank you for your compliments. I'm sorry I can't help you with your question.

BEAUTIFUL, DOT!!!!! Thanks again for sharing!!!!! I think our forum members here should start sending some yarns from their stash to you as you have been so generous about sharing your talents..... :-)))))))

• 1 month later...

Absolutely beautiful! I've been looking for something special to make for my MIL for her birthday and thanks to you, I've found it!! Thank you so much for sharing this pattern, I'll post pics to let you know how it turns out.

I finally started on this one. I am doing it in a really soft light blue (don't know what kind of yarn-my mom cleaned out her stash) and it is coming along great!

Thanks again for your wonderful patterns!

Beth

You're most welcome. I'm glad to know it's coming along great and I can't wait to see pictures of your finished poncho.

Absolutely beautiful! I've been looking for something special to make for my MIL for her birthday and thanks to you, I've found it!! Thank you so much for sharing this pattern, I'll post pics to let you know how it turns out.
Thank you so much, Jane, I can't wait to see pictures.

Archived