Kitty blankets

bobwilson123

:hi all

i finally finished my babette

BUT i didnt like the way it was turing out ....my joining was yucky :angry

All is not lost though i spoke to my sister a few days ago and she was getting a male and female kitten ...so since my babette is mainly girly colours i have made it in to a :cat blanket its so cute and i made a mouse to go with it

and i had another manly colour blanket i wasnt happy with and it became a UFO so i wipped it out and finished off the border and now the male kitten has a blanket too :yay

IMG_2560.jpg

IMG_2561.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg

They look great. I'm sure the little kittens will use and love them. The babette blanket is interesting with all the different size squares. One day I would like to try it out when I have access to the pattern and a ton of yarn. Anyway, nice job on the blankies!

I think you did great here. It's really disheartening to have projects done or nearly done and not really be satisfied with them as they are. When you can turn them to another use, I think that is wonderful. I've been able to salvage a couple of my own projects in the past, when I didn't want to finish them as they were, but I was able to change them into other items. Yay for crochet creativity!

Great work. I love the mouse. I make blankets for a local shelter for the kitties. I also made one for my son's kitty, Cadmus.

I have some pics posted on my blog.:yarn

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived