Crochet Liners for Crocs

LadiBug329

Question

Has anyone seen a pattern for a lining for the Crocs clogs? Is anybody creative enough to "make" a pattern from a large sock pattern?? I think this would be something neat to make, and could give a little variety to the shoe!! I wear them all the time, there is just not a more comfortable shoe to wear, but I think the shoe itself is ugly, and a lining maybe with a ruffled edge would be really cute! I recently bought a pair of the new crocs with the warm lining in them but it doesn't come out so it can be washed.

22 answers to this question

I saw some someone knitted on Ravelry. She didn't have a pattern, but if you want to see it... jpsartre's croc inserts

I have never bought any crocs, but the inserts make them look really cool. (I don't like plastic shoes, so maybe w/ the inserts...) :think

Chrissie...I have the crocs with the fleece lining and they do come out for washing but the first time can be a bit of a tussle! See the little plastic "button" on each side of the croc? Well, the fleece actually has a buttonhole that fits over that...if you look under the button and kind of pull away the fleece, you will see it. Pull the buttonhole over the button...it does work very hard but it can be done. I then just washed the liners with my regular clothes and then dried them in the dryer. They dont come out as "fluffy" as when new...but at least they come clean! :)

Hope this has helped you!

Doreen

I would love to make some new liners for my crocs, even though the liners on mine come out and can be washed, how great would it be to have colourful ones! I might attempt a go at a patten soon, Im thinking its gonna have to be a toe up pattern, anyone got any other ideas??

I saw a KNIT pattern on line somewhere, but nothing in crochet....still there are A LOT of sock patterns online.....I think the problem is that crocheted socks can be a little uncomfortable if you are going to be walking around in them all day....the stitches are not like knitting......but for myself I use tennis socks....you know..the white footpads. They do not really show, but they are warm and comfortable....I guess you could crochet a cute edgeing on them.

Plus the new ones arent waterproof. I wear mine every day! I wear black ones usually with black socks (to work) but I also have them in pink, light blue, dark blue, and purple.

In answer to your question I havent seen a pattern for them.

Archived