Scarves for victims of abuse, pattern ideas added post 963

grannyannie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am unable to send you a PM,  Either your mailbox is full or you have it set not to receive messages.

I have one that I can send to you.  It's a thick winter scarf, so I don't know if this is the right time of year for that type of scarf.  If you want it, just send me your address and I will get it in the mail next week because I have to find an envelope for it and probably have to go to the post office

you can email me at auntbubbels at nyc dot rr dot com

I am unable to send you a PM,  Either your mailbox is full or you have it set not to receive messages.

I have one that I can send to you.  It's a thick winter scarf, so I don't know if this is the right time of year for that type of scarf.  If you want it, just send me your address and I will get it in the mail next week because I have to find an envelope for it and probably have to go to the post office

you can email me at auntbubbels at nyc dot rr dot com

Hmm, you are the 2nd person to tell me they can't send me a PM. :worried   I cleaned it out recently, but maybe with the new changes it doesn't hold as many messages.  I'll take a look.  I would love the scarf also!  I'll email you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally sent you a box...hope you are well!!

Thank you so much.  I'll keep a look out.  You wouldn't believe it.  Now I'm battling kidney stones! It never stops! :P   Whatcha gonna do though, I just pick up my hooks and try to ignore the pain, :lol   Take care my friend and I'll let you know when the box arrives.

Hi again!  Ann, I mailed a box of scarves this morning.  I sort of got carried away and it's pretty full, so I made little arrows where it is "safe to open." :lol

I hope you are feeling better now.  :hug   Take care. :manyheart

Hi again!  Ann, I mailed a box of scarves this morning.  I sort of got carried away and it's pretty full, so I made little arrows where it is "safe to open." :lol

Thank you so much.  I'll be sure to open with care!

Hello Ann, wondering if the box arrived safely?

OMGosh, I'm so sorry.  YES!  It got here safe and sound.  It's been one of those weeks full of doctors appts, plus I got a new home health aide, so that kind of put me out of sorts adjusting to her.  I totally zoned out and thought that I had told you. :oops My deep apologies . You outdid youself too.  That box was packed to the gills with loveliness!   :hug

Hi Mary!  Your box of scarves arrived yesterday!  Thank you so much and thanks for marking the box.  I was very careful about opening it! Your sweet note had me in tears. Thank you.  Your note means a great deal to me.  I needed to hear that I was doing good, sometimes I fear that I'm driving people away with my chatter so I limit it, lol.  Take care and have a wonderful day! :hug

Glad the box arrived safely, one never knows with rain and sleet....lol!! Hope all your appointments went well my friend, now I will start another box.  Be well...

Glad the box arrived safely, one never knows with rain and sleet....lol!! Hope all your appointments went well my friend, now I will start another box.  Be well...

Yes, you never know.  Luckily most times the packages arrive in good condition.  My mail carrier is also very good about delivering to.  If it is bad weather she makes sure to wrap  items in a large plastic bag and always tries to see if someone is home first.  Unfortunately I had one package arrive damaged last week, but the contents were not harmed.  PHEW!  It was one of those thick manila envelopes with padding material in them.  It came from another country and the top of the envelope was split open.  The post office put a note on it stating that the problem was from the other country (UK) and they had been notified.  They also put it in a clear plastic bag to protect it.  Nothing was lost/damaged, thank goodness.  I think that out of all this time this is only the second package I've rec'd with a problem.  Not bad concidering how many I get! 

Hi Mary!  Your box of scarves arrived yesterday!  Thank you so much and thanks for marking the box.  I was very careful about opening it! Your sweet note had me in tears. Thank you.  Your note means a great deal to me.  I needed to hear that I was doing good, sometimes I fear that I'm driving people away with my chatter so I limit it, lol.  Take care and have a wonderful day! :hug

You are very welcome, Ann.  And we all love to "hear" you chatter! :D:manyheart

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Ann,

I just sent a box of three scarves to you.  The post office person said to expect delivery on Monday, but they couldn't guarantee that.  So, I think either Monday or Tuesday.  This is my first time sending to you.  I'm Tammy from PA.  Take care, Sweetie.

Thank you so much!  I'll keep my eyes out for it. 

Hi Ann,

I just sent a box of three scarves to you.  The post office person said to expect delivery on Monday, but they couldn't guarantee that.  So, I think either Monday or Tuesday.  This is my first time sending to you.  I'm Tammy from PA.  Take care, Sweetie.

Thank you very much!  Your beautiful scarves arrived today!  I guess the person at the post office was right, lol.

Archived