Scarves for victims of abuse, pattern ideas added post 963

grannyannie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Ann,

I sent off a box of scarves today ... AT! LONG! LAST! I wanted to send 10 but there are two knit scarves in there that are a bit bulkier, so that meant that I could only get 9 in a parcel under 2kg. :(

Thank you so much! 9 scarves are wonderful! I appreciate each and every one! :hug

Hi! How’s everyone doing? I hope you’re all enjoying the Fall! It’s been a bit chilly around here, but that’s ok, I love the autumn! It’s great scarf making weather too! :) I updated the website today (finally) for the month of September. So if you are interested you can take a look and see some pretty pictures! Of course, my photography skills aren’t very good! LOL! Especially this time around since I wasn’t feeling very good and was rushing to get it done. But the scarves are beautiful as always! There were 28 for the month of September. Thank you everyone!:hug

Hi Ann,

I sent off a box of scarves today ... AT! LONG! LAST! I wanted to send 10 but there are two knit scarves in there that are a bit bulkier, so that meant that I could only get 9 in a parcel under 2kg. :(

Wow, they arrived today! I didn't expect them for another couple of weeks! They are so pretty! The knitted ones are beautiful! One of these days I'm going to attempt cables! Thank you so much! :hug

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi Everyone!

Compassionate Creations is now 4 yrs old!(can you believe it!) While I wish there was no need for a group like ours,(sadly, there is) I want to thank each and every one of you for your caring, concern and dedication. Whether you send in 1 item or 100, they are all appreciated and loved! Thank you so very much for your help throughout the year! :hug

I have a box for you Annie, will send it out next week after the holiday. Happy New Year to you!!

Hi Adele! The box arrived today! I haven't had a chance to open it. We've been running errands all day and just got home, but I wanted to let you know it was here! Thank you so much!!!! :hug

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ladies. :) Ann, another box will be on its way by early next week. :hook I think I remember reading that you use RHSS white yarn to wrap the scarves? :think (another "senior moment" :lol) I have some to send if you need it!

Hi Ladies. :) Ann, another box will be on its way by early next week. :hook I think I remember reading that you use RHSS white yarn to wrap the scarves? :think (another "senior moment" :lol) I have some to send if you need it!

Hi Mary! Thank you so much! I'll keep a look out for it. Yes, you remember correctly. I do use RHSS white (or any other brand that I happen to have scraps of! :lol) to wrap the scarves. I sure won't turn any away if you have some to send! Thank you! :):hug

Archived