Scarves for victims of abuse, pattern ideas added post 963

Greetings everyone! Guess what I started making last night? :lol The urge just hit me again (after a long hiatus) so I started making a scarf. I just figured I'd pop in here to say hi. :hi I hope the urge sticks around for a while. :lol

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello my dear friends, I know that it has been quite a while since we have chatted.  I'm sure some of you are wondering if this project is still active.  The answer is a great big YES! Lol!  I want t

Yes, they are talking of more snow,bleh.  I guess winter is going to go out like a lion, lol.  I've never cared much for the heat when I've visited FL, but I wouldnt mind some of it right about now. 

Thank you so much.  I'll keep a look out.  You wouldn't believe it.  Now I'm battling kidney stones! It never stops!    Whatcha gonna do though, I just pick up my hooks and try to ignore the pain,   

Posted Images

Greetings everyone! Guess what I started making last night? :lol The urge just hit me again (after a long hiatus) so I started making a scarf. I just figured I'd pop in here to say hi. :hi I hope the urge sticks around for a while. :lol

Hi ya Cherri! Glad to see ya! :hugJust finished a hat for DH this morning and was gearing up to start a scarf now! I think I finally have all my Christmas presents out of the way! :lol On to more scarf making! :hook

I have not popped in for awhile. Thought I'd let you know I will try to send you some scarves in the new years. I hope to have more then the few I have but we will see. :D

And thank you for what I got the other day Ann. Dunno if the pm went through or not.

Hi Jessica! Good to see you here! Didn't get the PM, but you're very welcome :hug

I just started crocheting about a month ago and would love to help out. If you can pm me the address as to where you would like them sent I would be more than happy to help. Thanks for creating for such a great cause.

Welcome to the 'ville and good luck in your crocheting adventure! Sending you a PM now.......:hug

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, :hi it's quiet in here, where is everybody. :worried I've got 3 for you Ann. I'm working on an afghan right now but I keep my scarf bag for road trips, so I'm still working on them.

Hey, :hi it's quiet in here, where is everybody. :worried I've got 3 for you Ann. I'm working on an afghan right now but I keep my scarf bag for road trips, so I'm still working on them.

Hey there! It is quiet in here! I've still been sick, but am finally starting to get back on my feet! :yay 3 weeks is enough! I finished a scarf last week and need to get another one on my hooks asap! Glad to hear from you my friend! :hug

Hello Annie...I have some done and want to get a couple more in the box...will send asap. Be well friend...and to all who contribute may you all be blessed this New Year!!

Hello Annie...I have some done and want to get a couple more in the box...will send asap. Be well friend...and to all who contribute may you all be blessed this New Year!!

Thank you dear friend and the same to you! :hug

Hello There Annie

Now that the holidays are over I would love to send you a couple. Please be patient because I consider myself a sloooowww crocheter. ~:~

Soon,

KathyWho

Hello There Annie

Now that the holidays are over I would love to send you a couple. Please be patient because I consider myself a sloooowww crocheter. ~:~

Soon,

KathyWho

:lol I'll be here whenever you're ready! :hug

Hey you guys! I'm still around, just bummed about the fall out from the holidays and because we are now officially "poor" -- so no more buying yarn or any fun stuff like that. Need to find a job, but you all know how hard that can be. No nursing agencies are hiring, I personally won't work in a hospital, and local stores want to know why someone with a college degree wants to work for minimum wage ("For the Money! is apparently not a good answer.)

Hey you guys! I'm still around, just bummed about the fall out from the holidays and because we are now officially "poor" -- so no more buying yarn or any fun stuff like that. Need to find a job, but you all know how hard that can be. No nursing agencies are hiring, I personally won't work in a hospital, and local stores want to know why someone with a college degree wants to work for minimum wage ("For the Money! is apparently not a good answer.)

:hug Hope you can find a job. I sure do understand about the money thing!

I am sorry to hear you are having a hard time. I'll keep you in my prayers that you find a job soon.