Scarves for victims of abuse, pattern ideas added post 963

Hi Ann!

So far I know that there are about 31 scarves coming your way from the Galore challenge. I'm not sure if there will be more or not, but that should help. :hug

~Cyndi~

Thank you! You ladies are wonderful! :hug

I sent you 9 yesterday & they are to count for Sissies group to hun. :D

Thank you!!!:hug

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello my dear friends, I know that it has been quite a while since we have chatted.  I'm sure some of you are wondering if this project is still active.  The answer is a great big YES! Lol!  I want t

Yes, they are talking of more snow,bleh.  I guess winter is going to go out like a lion, lol.  I've never cared much for the heat when I've visited FL, but I wouldnt mind some of it right about now. 

Thank you so much.  I'll keep a look out.  You wouldn't believe it.  Now I'm battling kidney stones! It never stops!    Whatcha gonna do though, I just pick up my hooks and try to ignore the pain,   

Posted Images

Hi ladies!

Just dropping by to let you know that I've had a wonderful mail day! You make my mail lady so happy when she delivers scarves! :lol Even had the UPS man dropping by with a box today! :clap Thank you, thank you , thank you! :hug:hug:hug

Jessica, your scarves arrived yesterday! Thank you so much! :hug
I am so glad the scarves got to you. I will be working on scarves for you & prolly send more in Dec or in Jan. I am a bit burnt out on scarves making so many lately. However your cause is dear & near to me so I will make more soon!
I am so glad the scarves got to you. I will be working on scarves for you & prolly send more in Dec or in Jan. I am a bit burnt out on scarves making so many lately. However your cause is dear & near to me so I will make more soon!

Thank you Jessica!:hug

• 2 weeks later...
I got one in the works for you as you know. I also got 3 given to me. So you will have a few after xmas if I do not sent them this coming month.

Hi Ann

Package going out tomorrow with only 3 but I'm working on the next one and now that the weather is cooler I'm sure I'll be making them quicker.

Hope you are feeling better.

My mom just told me that the 99 cent store has knitted scarves. :shrug If they do & they are not going to fall apart I may buy some. :D

Thanks ladies! You're awesome! :hug

Hello everyone,

I'm on a crochet hiatus (just had to check how to spell that one :lol ) 'cause everywhere is still covered in dust on our building site, ahem, I mean: house. As soon as I wipe down one surface and turn my back, the dust gathers there again. And the mean thing is that I now literally live 10 seconds away from my LYS: but I have no money to buy yarn and even if I could, I can't crochet. It's torture!!

Glad to see that you're all crocheting away - Ann, did my last box of scarves get there okay? I was offline for weeks, so I don't know if they ever arrived :lol

Hello everyone,

I'm on a crochet hiatus (just had to check how to spell that one :lol ) 'cause everywhere is still covered in dust on our building site, ahem, I mean: house. As soon as I wipe down one surface and turn my back, the dust gathers there again. And the mean thing is that I now literally live 10 seconds away from my LYS: but I have no money to buy yarn and even if I could, I can't crochet. It's torture!!

Glad to see that you're all crocheting away - Ann, did my last box of scarves get there okay? I was offline for weeks, so I don't know if they ever arrived :lol

OMG! Olivia, yes! I'm so sorry that I didn't PM you!:blush The scarves are beautiful! And thank you for the little giftie too! You are sooo sweet! :hug

Hello Ladies,

How is everyone doing. I'm sitting here trying to eat some :soup since I unexpectedly had a tooth pulled today. Lately it seems if it's not one thing going wrong it's something else. I am so tired of doctors these days.

Hope you are all doing well.

Ann, did you receive the scarves I sent? I am doing one that I've been doing that never seems to get any longer. I will not do this pattern again, that's for sure:lol

Hello Ladies,

How is everyone doing. I'm sitting here trying to eat some :soup since I unexpectedly had a tooth pulled today. Lately it seems if it's not one thing going wrong it's something else. I am so tired of doctors these days.

Hope you are all doing well.

Ann, did you receive the scarves I sent? I am doing one that I've been doing that never seems to get any longer. I will not do this pattern again, that's for sure:lol

Hi Pat! Yes, I did receive your wonderful scarves! Thank you! :hug Ok, now I'm really getting worried about my memory. I thought for sure that I sent you a PM :think

• 4 weeks later...

Hi ladies! How's it going? I just wanted to let you know that I'm hoping to make a delivery to the crisis center next week. They moved over the summer, so they had asked me to hold on to them. I have a little stock pile. They are needed though, so please continue to make them! I appreciate all the help. I will get pics up after they are delivered. Sorry I haven't been around very much. It's been a rough few months (for a lot of us) :hug