Scarves for victims of abuse, pattern ideas added post 963

grannyannie

I'm here too Ann. I can't believe how busy I've been crocheting. This is coming from someone who spends the summer without crocheting and reads instead because it's too hot to crochet. Well you ladies at crochetville have kept me very busy and I loved every minute of it. I went out this weekend and they had Vanna's Choice in Michaels on clearance (certain colors, and very pretty colors I might add) for $1.49 a skein. Well, didn't you know I bought 4 skeins of every different color they had because hey they are going to make beautiful scarves for Ann, even though I have tons of yarn, of course since when does that stop me from buying yarn.:lol Now what where you saying about a reduced group rate :D? Sign me up, I'm bringing my bag:hook

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am sending one to Sissie for you through the yahoo group... I am going to send the one I am testing for SmoothFox since I cannot find the delft blue right now. It is a nice scarf if I do say so myself. :D I also got one on a small loom in ILTY fall varigated. I hope that works up before October.

:hug Thank you so much! That is a beautiful pattern! LOL, I think they'd better get making a LARGE supply of delft blue in a hurry! I can't find it around here any more either! The ILTY sounds beautiful too! :clap:hug

I'm here too Ann. I can't believe how busy I've been crocheting. This is coming from someone who spends the summer without crocheting and reads instead because it's too hot to crochet. Well you ladies at crochetville have kept me very busy and I loved every minute of it. I went out this weekend and they had Vanna's Choice in Michaels on clearance (certain colors, and very pretty colors I might add) for $1.49 a skein. Well, didn't you know I bought 4 skeins of every different color they had because hey they are going to make beautiful scarves for Ann, even though I have tons of yarn, of course since when does that stop me from buying yarn.:lol Now what where you saying about a reduced group rate :D? Sign me up, I'm bringing my bag:hook

LOL!, Sat night DH exclaimed "OH, WOW!" We have 3 chairs in the living room!" I had just cleaned up my "stuff" before my 2 yr old granddaughter visited on Sunday, :lol. What a smart ***!!! :blush

I want to take a moment to say HELLO and WELCOME to all the wonderful folks from Sissie's Yahoo group that have so graciously offered to make this their "charity of the month" for September! Thank you all so much! :hug:hug:hug

I want to take a moment to say HELLO and WELCOME to all the wonderful folks from Sissie's Yahoo group that have so graciously offered to make this their "charity of the month" for September! Thank you all so much! :hug:hug:hug

How nice! :hug Way to go Sissie!!!! :cheer:clap:cheer:clap:hug

I'll be sending 7 scarves to you this week. :yes The pics are on my blog. I know it's not the end of the month but my box is full and the only other boxes I can find are gigantic. I guess I'll be sending them when I fill a box instead of monthly (at least for now :(). Anyway, I'll PM when I mail them. :)

I'll be sending 7 scarves to you this week. :yes The pics are on my blog. I know it's not the end of the month but my box is full and the only other boxes I can find are gigantic. I guess I'll be sending them when I fill a box instead of monthly (at least for now :(). Anyway, I'll PM when I mail them. :)

Thank you Cherri! I just checked out your blog and they are beautiful as always! I appreciate your dedication to this project! :hug:hug:hug

Archived