The Drum Afghan CAL

bobwilson123

Grayce...Try posting in the SEEKING PATTERNS thread...you might get more help there!

Click on the underlined text below this sentence, and it will take you there and you can ask people if they know where you can find the pattern.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26

I sent you an email earlier today telling you that you can BUY the magazine (at least I think it's the magazine you said it was in) on Ebay. Someone's selling a copy there for $2. For a link to that page, click on the underlined text below this sentence.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=120071259910&Category=3108&_trksid=p3907.m29

:clapAM LOOKING FOR DELPHINIUM DREAM AFGHAN, MADE WITH GRANNY SQUARES WITH PUFF IN THE MIDDLE. LOST THE PATTERN NEED HHELP. grayce thank you

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is a baby afghan I made in the same pattern as the red and gray. I had this year laying around so I finally used it. I started another afghan last night for a bridal shower gift but it is a complete different pattern.

th_Picture057.jpg

WOW. Are you cousins with 'Crocheting fool'? (Another member here, who crochets at lightning speed)... :lol:hook That's awesome! I like the colors you used.

Tina

I would love to join you! I've made a lot of lapghans for the nursing home my MIL and FIL are both in. This pattern will be great for that! Lots of stash to bust through, so I'm ready to get started!

Actually, I may just use one CAL to complete another! This would also be a great way to make Snuggles Project blankets for animals in shelters. Here's the link if anyone would like details on Snuggles: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73126

Thanks for the project idea. The ones those of you have finished are awesome!

I finished my lapghan. :clap

th_001-1.jpg

I am sending it to Pine Ridge Indian Reservation. Thank you, again, Clare; for sharing this afghan pattern with us and for the CAL. :manyheart I may make another one someday when I get my WIP pile down... :rolleyes:P

Tina

I finished my lapghan. :clap

th_001-1.jpg

I am sending it to Pine Ridge Indian Reservation. Thank you, again, Clare; for sharing this afghan pattern with us and for the CAL. :manyheart I may make another one someday when I get my WIP pile down... :rolleyes:P

Tina

Great job! Love your colors.

• 1 month later...

I'm still working on it - about 1/2 way done. I'm making a blanket for my DH, each section is about 12 in square and I'm just using two colors. I'll try to get a WIP pic up this week.

I finished one earlier this year, just never got around to posting the picture in this CAL. :blush So here it is.

Sooooo pretty, Tracy!

• 2 weeks later...

I hope its not too late for me to join.

I chained up this morning.

I've been looking for an afghan to make to use up some of my stash but I just couldnt find anything I liked....until now! :clap

I am very excited about making this!

• 3 weeks later...

Finallly done! I had fun with this one, and have enjoyed seeing everyone's work. My DH is happy with his blanket, so I guess that means success! :yay

tmpphpZfdalr.jpg

tmpphpUFI3Cq.jpg

tmpphpZfdalr.jpg

I really like the planned look of this one, Not that the Scrap ones are not just as beautiful, I guess I just am to much of an OCpersonallity. I love it...and will probably try this method when I get a few other things finished.

Archived