The Drum Afghan CAL

bobwilson123

Thanks for the welcome Clare! :)

Here is a look at the colors that I'm using.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v122/Isawien/My%20creations/Alesasblanket-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v122/Isawien/My%20creations/alesaablanket2.jpg

I'm already planning to make another one for my son using blues, grays, and the blue camouflage. :hook

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hazlecreek - your colours are great, and the strip is looking good :clap

Minerva76 and aussie - yeah i know what it can be like with so many WIP's i have a few projects that have been pushed aside :crocheting

2kute - :clap wow you are going great ! carnt wait to see what it looks like :photo

Hazlcreek...your color scheme is great - i like how you put in a mixed color block, and the cream color border really sets it off.

2kute - you should post pics so we can see what it looks like!!

I haven't started mine...i decided to start a babette on the Groove Along. Will probably do one though...talked a friend into starting one and she will probably join crochetville soon - she's in the process of packing cuz she's moving to my neighborhood in June!!

Well I haven't started this one yet either. But I do want to make this for my niece's birthday next year (her birthday is in January) I plan to do it in different shades of blue and will eventually get going with it. Since I have plaenty of time to do this and lots of other WIPs that need to be done first this is being put ashide a bit. I'm still thinking about it though :D

• 4 weeks later...

I finished my first row/strip last night. I need to go get a big skein of off-white to edge with, but I thought I'd share what I have so far.... (I've used some scraps up, too.) :hook

th_SUNP0007-6.jpg

Should be clickable (with my browser, I may have to go re-do it four times.... :sigh okay, here's one....) Only once, wow. :blush I guess my computer likes me today. :P

Tina

I finished my first row/strip last night. I need to go get a big skein of off-white to edge with, but I thought I'd share what I have so far.... (I've used some scraps up, too.) :hook

th_SUNP0007-6.jpg

Should be clickable (with my browser, I may have to go re-do it four times.... :sigh okay, here's one....) Only once, wow. :blush I guess my computer likes me today. :P

Tina

WOw tina looking good :clap i love the blue the third colour down

isnt it great to use up scraps :crocheting

Thank you, Clare. The third color down is 'Turqua' by Red Heart. (Go to page #2, color #512). I think I must like that color, because I bought two skeins somehow, then when I opened a bag I had before we moved (it was in storage back in Michigan), there was another skein of it in there. :lol The only thing with using up scraps (with me, anyway) is you don't have any of that color left.

Tina

WOw tina looking good :clap i love the blue the third colour down

isnt it great to use up scraps :crocheting

Clare, do you have a wishlist? :think I couldn't find your name on the wishlist. Would you like me to send you a skein of it? :yarn:hook

I finished another strip... :hook I promise I won't post every time I finish one... I am off to go get some off-white now, to edge them.

th_SUNP0001-18.jpg

Tina

:clapAM LOOKING FOR DELPHINIUM DREAM AFGHAN, MADE WITH GRANNY SQUARES WITH PUFF IN THE MIDDLE. LOST THE PATTERN NEED HHELP. grayce thank you

Oh I can't wait to start this afghan......but I have 3 other afghans and a sweater to finish first......hopefully will be able to start around the beginning of next month! This would be wonderful for a christmas present (or 2 or 3 or however many! :lol)

Archived