Updated!! sneak peek at my next design

KristieMN

Plans for testing are on hold right now....long story short...

I was in the ER at 4 am.

They have figured out what is wrong with my heart...but I need to take it super easy the next few days.

I really dont feel well right now.

I hope to be back up and running within a few days.

Thank

Kristen

See below for new pics!!

First, the toys.

These are all going to Libby school tomorrow.

Some of the animals I made for her classroom store were on the news this morning! Our local Kare 11 new came to her school to do a show on her micro community. The kids do jobs, and earn money for the store.

Check it out!!

Kare 11 new clip

If you look close, you can see a brief glimpse of my horse purse, a snail and a yellow duck.

Libby is in a black sweatshirt with pig tails in. There are only a few brief seconds of her. :)

I divide the toys between her classroom store, and still provide for the accelerated reader store in her school.

toys.jpg

Here is a close up of Gnathalie's fish

fish.jpg

And last, but not least... I have finally started designing toys again.

(I was in a slump for a bit...)

My 2 youngest daughters have tons of Littlest pet shop toys.

I think they are absolutely adorable...so I am using them for inspiration!

Meet Lily the seamonster. I hope to have her done later today. I am going to work on a snail next, and then one more..not sure which one yet.

I will be looking for testers possibly next week!seamonster.jpg

Lily went from the pic above....to this.

seaset.jpg

She is joined by Lucy the snail. I have one more to do...then I will ask for testers!! That you to all who have volunteered so far!

seaset1.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love the fish! Is that one of your new ones that you are getting ready to test! Can't wait for that pattern!

The fish is a pattern from gnathalie...she has it in the origional patterns here at the ville.

It is a great pattern. It works GREAT for stash busting!

The fish is a pattern from gnathalie...she has it in the origional patterns here at the ville.

It is a great pattern. It works GREAT for stash busting!

thank you! I will track that down right now! My daughter is getting one of those little fighting fish for her birthday and I want to crochet her a matching one!

hey stranger!

thank you for posting the link i have been waiting to see that! it seems like forever ago when they taped it! gotta love their mayor he seems so confident.

love the littlest pet shop idea! seahorse is looking good! they have so many cute ones! we just got mia the penguin and kassie got the horse around ranch from santa!

glad to see you back - i wonder if the holidays had anything to do with the slump - cuz i had it too!

kris

I saw your post and thought to myself "oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!"

That's so great about the news! Way to go Libby! And you're designing again! Yipee!! I'll be glad to test if you need me -- I need to take a break from knitting (but I'm enjoying it a lot!).

Archived