Christmas Gift Idea

beachlady

The best crochet gift one can recieve is the book of crochet, called the Encyclopedia of Crochet. Normally 25 dollars, I got mine at fabric shop with a 50% off coupon, yea me. It is a wonderful wonderful book, I feel this is great for beginners as well as us old crochet ladies, one would never have to look for edging ideas, for any project, plus it has all the yarn, thread etc info one could ever want. This book is just wonderful for all aspects of crochet. Check it out.

Ah, yes.. second both of those... I have them both and love love love them!

Also, a good gift for those people you want to get started in crochet... is the LB I Taught Myself To Crochet Kit. It's only 9 at Michael's right now, so with a coupon... :bad Anyways, it comes with just about everything you need to get started except for yarn, (and that's the fun part!) and I'm getting it for one of my co-workers so I can have a crocheting buddy. :lol

• 3 weeks later...

:*cgift Thanks for the recommendations ladies. Hubby doesn't know it yet but he got me the Encyclopeda of Crochet for x-mas. I can't wait to open it!! :*chsanta

Archived