on Pins and Needles (choker) *update 5.20* Pics added

threeolivemartini

well its done.. but on a blocking "board" if you will.. its just card board and straight pins LOL .. i was so excited about being done with this and how it turned out.... that I had to snap a pic and show it already..

its navy cotton thread (#10) and copper lurex held together.. with a raku heart crocheted on ..

I will take more pictures when its totally complete.. I plan to tie it in the back with a copper slik ribbon ..

th_choker.jpg

It's beautiful, Elizabeth. I love the color combination. Thanks for sharing a photo!

It's stunning, Elizabeth!! :c9 Poor thread items, pinned to the rack like that... ;)

:lol Tiffany...I always feel like this when I see threaded items blocked... Glad I am not the only one...:lol

Thanks every one .. i cant wait to get my ribbon and show it off around my neck!

Rebecca this one.. since its my first will probalby stay with me.. how ever.. if some one makes me an offer I cant refuse.. i will sell it.. you know I dont get too sentimental over my stuff .. cause its business not personal LOL ..

when I get the ribbon there will be more updates.. keep you all posted !!

I have to say those are the prettiest darned pins I've ever seen! And of course the choker is lovely, too. Are you hooked on the Lurex from Julie, too? Nice job!

(off to the store to get new pins!)

Archived