C’ville January Snow Tote XIX

Tampa Doll

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh MaryJo!! That IS lovely, it even reminds me of Blue Bunny Birthday party Ice cream!!! Have you ever seen and oor eaten that?!?!?! Yum yum, and that bag of yours looks good enough to eat too!!!!!! Great work!!!

Love JoAnn

gorgeous.Again. Love the hint of spring. pink and brown, like kkms, is my fave so far, but it can be sooo hard to chose..(hmmm, add vanilla, and you get neapolitan icecream!)...you come up with some great color combos

Beautiful bag as always! I'm a January baby too! (Jan. 12!) I grew up with Ohio winters and lots of snow, but have lived in Florida for the past 20 years or so.

Ohhhh!!! SO PRETTY!!! And ROOMY, too, if it has two red heart pounders in it with room for more! Mary Jo, it's so great of you to do this every month for someone. Bless your heart, girl, you're really someone special.

:hug

I can totally relate on the growing up in New Jersey thing. I grew up there as well, but we moved to Texas 25 years ago. Now when the temperatures get below 60 in the winter we're complaining about how cold it is! I don't know how I lasted through those Jersey winters! I love wearing tank tops all year long! :lol

Oh, and :bday:birthday:cake, TOO!!! I don't know which day in January, but early is as good a time as any! :lol

Elle

pink and brown pink and brown pink and brown pink and brown (hehehehehehehehehe):devil:devil:devil

The chart for the pocket is mine and it is not available. You can either use

http://www.darklilac.com/upload.jsp;jsessionid=aqE0kaSlJ3B_ or do it freehand. Sorry, but my copy is so marked up, no one can read it, I just about can.

Thank you all and so glad you like it.

HMMMMMMMMM pink and brown:scrachin keep hinting, you never know.:rofl

Archived