I bought 1!!!

crochetdiva

I just ordered one of Bill's hooks for my sister for Christmas. I have never used one, but thought it would be a nice gift. I am also sending her the new mile a minute afhan book. She had never seen these kind of afghans before and she has been crocheting for over 20 years. I am also going to make her some beaded crochet markers like the ones I saw on ebay. I think she will like the haul.

I want to buy some hooks for myself after Xmas. I thad Bill send the package to her instead of me becos I wasn't sure it would arrive here in time for me to ship it to her. But I told her not to open the package. Since she has never heard of Turn of the Century she won't have a clue.

:clap lol I bought one too. After all the rave reviews I've seen here in Crochetville I thought I really wanted to try one out. It was shipped out on Saturday so I'm hoping to get it tomorrow :fc

:eek2 I must be one of the only Hookers without a TOTC hook.

Guess I better get myself over to Bill's site and shop! :wink

:yay2 Your sis is lucky!

Can I be your sis CrochetDiva?? :wowdrool

Your sister is going to love the hooks. I cherish my Q-hook and I've asked hubby for H,I,J,K for Christmas... usually he's pretty good at getting me what I want since I nag him so much. - I can't wait til next Saturday!! :*ctree :*cgift

OK, I must be the only person in the crochet community that hadn't heard of TOTC before. I checked it out and now...

I WANT ONE!!!!!! OMG, they are so beautiful!!! I can't believe it. Are they easy to hold? Do the decorations get in the way??? I have a wooden hook but the decorative accents on it make it too hard to work with. How are these???

I want one so badly. I wish I had known before Christmas!!! I hooks and J hooks are the most widely used and I always need more...hahaha

Yeah, the crochet hooks (F - K) are probably longer than what you're used to using, but the rug hooks (N - S) area little bit shorter. I'm heading over right now. :yay2

Archived