Sign in to follow this  
auntbubbels

Felting two projects in the same wash

I have a red wool purse and a green trivit that I need to felt - can I put them in the machine at the same time or should I felt them separately?

You can put them through the wash together... no problem. YOu might want to put each into it's own lingerie bag or pillow case, so that fuzz from one will not attach itself to the other. I usually wait until I have a bunch of stuff to felt before running through the washer.

Good luck!

Joan

thanks, i will do that later and let you know how it works out

You can do more than one, each in it's own bag, BUT if the colors should run a little, it could be a problem if one is light and the other dark. The only real dye runoff I've seen is on handdyed stuff I've made and some very very dark blue.

I put each project in a separate pillow case and they both felted nicely. Thanks for the help :cheer

I put each project in a separate pillow case and they both felted nicely. Thanks for the help :cheer

What did you felt????

:hyper

Can we see?????

They are taking forever to dry but I will be posting them because I have some questions regarding each item