Brunch in Bay Ridge Brooklyn

auntbubbels

On Jan 27th, I am meeting up with CrisKad and SubwayHooker for brunch at St. Germain on 3rd Avenue between 83rd and 84th at 1 p.m.

If anyone else would like to join us, please let me know

This is going to be so much fun!!!! :cheer:cheer

I sooo would love to join, but I'm 2,000 miles away. Doing something like that in the heartland of New York City just sounds so wonderful. I miss New York.

Ellen, if you leave now and drive you should make it here by the 27th!!!!

So you think! It'll take one day alone to clear out my driveway! :lolBesides, who would watch all my parrots?

We will definately keep that in mind and if its easier for you, we could always meet in the city - I will try that next and see if anyone is interested in meeting in NYC - maybe we could get more members to meet up with :cheer

Brooklyn is a foreign country.:) Poor suburban girl that I am.:D

Any way. I live in Westchester, and DH said he would drive me to this foreign country to join you. Although once long long ago, I was fairly competent using the subways, I don’t have a clue any longer.

Anyway, Im looking forward to meeting you all

LOL

He stated quite emphatically that he would NOT sit with a bunch of ladies crocheting, but that he would take me and then find something 'creative' to do.

And yeah - in spite of the grief I give him, he is often pretty awesome

Hey are you trying to make the rest of us hungry?

Boy sure wish I could join you guys, that would be the greatest birthday gift. Anyway, have a toast on me. Enjoy and let us know how it went.:hook

Ha you think you have no bagels in Denver? Not only no good bagels, but not a decent tomato or soft pretzel in the whole state.:yes

• 2 weeks later...

CUSS WORDS!!!!!!!!!:angry:angry:angry

This just truly is not fair......I so wish I was able to come!!!!!!:hug

Now I think I will go pout awhile!!!!:cry:cry:cry

I just made us a reservation for tomorrow at 1 p.m. Just ask for Janet and you will be seated. We can meet at the table instead of looking aroung for each other - although I am sure we will be able to identify each other - after all we are all crocheters!!! :lol

Archived