"Little One Afghan" Style No. 8056

SAnnegranny28

Question

Hello everyone :waving

I am new to this site, but very happy to have found all of you.

I'm hoping someone here can help me find the book that has a specific pattern that I am looking for called "Little One Afghan." The photo says it is Style No. 8056, but I have no idea who is the author/creator.

The photo says that the directions can be found on "page 17". It is a reversible baby afghan. One side looks like little turquoise diamonds on a white background.

All I know about it is that it takes Brunswick Eleganza. I was unable to find a website for Brunswick. I'm thinking this is an old pattern, perhaps at least 10 years old?

If anyone has heard of this pattern or can tell me what book the pattern is printed in, I would greatly appreciate it.

I can post a photo if that would help?

Hoping someone here can help me,

SAnne

4 answers to this question

I'm hoping someone here can help me find the book that has a specific pattern that I am looking for called "Little One Afghan." The photo says it is Style No. 8056, but I have no idea who is the author/creator.

The photo says that the directions can be found on "page 17".

I can post a photo if that would help?

What kind of photo is it you want to post? If it's a photo or scan of something taken from a published source, then due to copyright laws and our forum guidelines, you can't post it. Sorry about that.

Okay, a little research has turned up that the company that made the yarn was probably Brunswick Worsted Mills in Pickens, SC. I checked the online yellow pages, but didn't get a listing to turn up, so they may no longer be in business.

However, if you do a search on terms like "Brunswick afghan" or "Brunswick Worsted" on ebay.com (their listings usually have a list of all pattern titles in the book or booklet), amazon.com, or biblio.com, a bunch of listings turn up.

I would suggest looking through the ebay listings first to see if any of the afghan books there contain the pattern you're looking for.

Archived