ghan for a teenager

sfgwife

I gave it to her tonight and she started crying on me. Then she started pulling all of the tags off of it and was like all of these people made these just for me? Yep I told her then the balling started in easnest. She was very very happy to get this one and by the time practice was over I think she had shown it to all of the guys and they were like ok so where is mine. The doofs! 14 afghans for those nuts ah no sorry. :rofl.

The comfortghan is incredibly beautiful! I'm sure the lovely lady will cherish it forever. I'm so embarassed and feel guilty for not being a part of this. I just saw the post about it, and was going to pitch in, but oops, I am too late. Nikki, I am so sorry! :blush:blush:blush

ok ladies if you didn't see your square in there please pm me. I have sent 1 out cause I just got the squares today and someone else said they had mailed some today. With the ones that I get now would you mind if I made a baby gham for a charity here and sent it to? I thought I had all of them and got 1 square sat and 2 more today and another is coming.

OR do ya think I should go and ask the girlie to give me the ghan back and just add to it? I know she won't mind at all lol. Or I can make a pillow for her ghan. Give me your ideas and what you prefer me to do for this.

I don't know about the others (cause I see my squares), but if mine were not there I would not mind you either making a baby gahn for a charity or a pillow for her.

I would hate to see you have to take the edging off to start over again.:hook

I agree with Tampa Doll

I don't know about the others (cause I see my squares), but if mine were not there I would not mind you either making a baby gahn for a charity or a pillow for her.

Well said, I agree too.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks ladies. I have made a baby blanket to send to this month's charity to the reservations. I also have some hats and things to send that way too. I figured that they needed these labors of love just as much as my teenager. And I did make sure it was ok with the ladies who I got squares from after I did the blanket. When I get my box ready to send I will post a pic of the blanket I did with the extras. :)

Archived