Hello!! Anyone from the Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania?

littlehook

Hi!:)

I'm new to the forum, I will be moving soon To Allentown, PA. And would like to know please, if I'm near other crocheters. Where are the yarn shops, are they places or people that offer crochet classes in this area? Is there a crochet group that meets regularly?, etc. I'd been crocheting on and off for 10 yrs. I believe I'm between a beg and intermediate crocheter, but I need help still. I'm interested in every type of crochet, yarn, thread, etc. Also interested in tatting and knitting.

Any info will be tremedously appreciated!!:yes

Thanks Emily!!

I'm moving to Allentown from Salt Lake City, Utah. I'm very excited as my mom lives there, so I'll be closer to family. I'm happy you are in the Lehigh Valley too, Allentown!!:cheer

I live not too far south of Allentown, in Quakertown. (Bucks county, not Lehigh, but close enough... the line runs through my friend's property.) Used to live outside of Coopersburg in Springtown. I fly in and out of ABE all the time on business.

It's not as clean as Salt Lake, nor as dry, but I like it around here. Still very pretty even if we don't have "real" mountains like out west. :lol

Thank you!! Thank you guys for making me feel at home!:hug

Pebbles, I LOVE all your creations, they are darling!! I also love Irish crochet. I want to get better at it though.

Renwiss, I heard about the "Tastycakes", where can I get them? People say all over Allentown, but I didn't find them last time when I was there.

Archived