My first TOTC Hook

ZingyZoid

Notice I called it my "FIRST"? I love it! I'll definitely be back for more. It's almost too pretty to use. Almost, lol.

HBrazilianTulipwood.jpg

lmao I tried to make the pic smaller I swear. I don't know how though. I kept downsizing it in photobucket but it never got smaller here. What should I be doing to get it right?

Oh My Gosh! On my screen it was huge and even when I was downsizing it in photobucket it wasn't changing. I didn't realize that it was getting smaller and I just couldn't see it. I thought Julie was being smart with me 'cause the pic was so big :blush

It's perfect now!! I think on Photobucket they have the preset window size, no matter how big or small the image is it fits into that window. Those tricksters!! :clap It IS a beautiful hook!! :)h

I picked the Brazilian Tulipwood. I have to confess though that I think I want one in every type of wood. Each time I go back I find one I like even more than the last time I looked and I'm pretty sure that Bill hasn't updated yet, lol. I just keep noticing a new detail in each one.

Archived