dwarf bunny

planetjune

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She is darling! My daughters would love her to pieces LOL! I'd love to make some of these cute bunnies for them ... I'm allergic to real ones, so these would be perfect! How do I go about getting your pattern?

Jennifer, there is no real pattern for this bunny. I started with my Fuzzy Guinea Pig pattern and modified it as explained on my blog: http://www.planetjune.com/blog/dwarf-bunny/

Very lifelike! And totally:c9 adorable! I would name her Snuggles....but that is just me...(I had a rabbit named Snuggles when I was younger), She (?) turned out so nice and that eyelash yarn is tricky to work with:irk! You did a great job and thanks for sharing:hug! Some child is going to be VERY happy!:D If you can mess around with the pattern or use the one in the SNB book you could make some FANTASTIC bunny slippers:slipper:slipper here!

Very lifelike! And totally:c9 adorable! I would name her Snuggles....but that is just me...(I had a rabbit named Snuggles when I was younger), She (?) turned out so nice and that eyelash yarn is tricky to work with:irk! You did a great job and thanks for sharing:hug! Some child is going to be VERY happy!:D If you can mess around with the pattern or use the one in the SNB book you could make some FANTASTIC bunny slippers:slipper:slipper here!

I agree I have a cat called Mr. Snuggles (he is a rescued Himilayan)

XXX Sharon

I like the name Lil Bit for a tiny rabbit, but that's just what I've named my drawf bunny. Snuggles is good, too. Your bunny is so sweet! And this one won't leave little "marbles" as presents! Or chew through wires, or shed all over the house....

OMG, June, you outdid yourself with this bunny! She's just the sweetest little thing, makes you want to squeeze her until she pops! :lol Seriously, your little critters are just so lifelike! Between you and Wibit you could design a whole petting zoo and nobody would ever know they weren't real! :lol

Elle

Gee, That is just so cute. Almost looks real. I wish I could figure out how you girls work with the fuzzy yarn. I can never find my stitches when I try to use it. LOL

Debby

I've learned to feel my way with the eyelash yarn rather than count stitches. For the things that I make with it, if a stitch or two is lost along the way it usually isn't even noticeable when the piece is finished. I don't think it would be practical to use for anything that required precision, but then, it wouldn't work for something like that anyway because you can't see the stitches to begin with. The fuzz hides a multitude of sins when it comes to the stitches. :)

Elle

I like the name Lil Bit for a tiny rabbit, but that's just what I've named my drawf bunny. Snuggles is good, too. Your bunny is so sweet! And this one won't leave little "marbles" as presents! Or chew through wires, or shed all over the house....

I had a dwarf bunny for a pet when I was young, her name was Bitsy Bunny. She was a blue-gray color but she looked just like June's dwarf bunny!

Elle

I had a dwarf bunny for a pet when I was young, her name was Bitsy Bunny. She was a blue-gray color but she looked just like June's dwarf bunny!

Elle

Aww! I've decided to call her Clover :)

Archived