Tia

3 Blue Dishcloths for my Mom

I did these as a Christmas gift for my mother:

The top one was done in the Texture stitch, the bottom in the Ribbed Stitch and the middle one I just made up! These are my first dishcloths too.

3DishclothesforMom.jpg

But that's not all she got! I was in a crystal-gluing mode a few months ago and was gluing Swarovski crystals on purses, jewelry and blown glass objects. So she also got this ornament:

HummingbirdOrnamentforMom.jpg

It looks much better in person!:yes

Do you think something like that would sell on Etsy? :thinkI'd have to check my notes on how I made this, but I think I'd have to charge at least $40 for it. (It's about 3 1/2" high.) Those crystals are expensive and the gluing is very time consuming. And its hard to take good pictures of them. What do you all think?

I just love those dishcloths. I bet your mom did too. They are really pretty and that huming bird is gorgeous. What a great daughter you are!!

Debby

What lovely gifts for your mother! I love the texture stitch for dishcloths. I don't know anything about crystals, but your hummingbird is very pretty.

Very Pretty!