Restock

I just got my J in the mail yesterday, :mail and started using it in the blanket I'm making immediately. The stitches are exactly the same. This hook is silly pretty - my mom gets such a kick out of me cuz i have to show everyone my new baby. I have a K in waiting, I can't have it til Christmas... And Bill is holding a P for me... (Can you tell I'm a little obsessed? :blush ) I have to say, these bigger sizes feel more solid than the smaller ones I have (H and I) but even those I don't feel that I would snap easily or anything. I really want the smallest sizes to get a whole set, but I just don't use them so they'll wait til after I get the rug hooks, which I am so excited about getting. :bounce I love the one you got for your sis... so will she, I'm sure and I bet you guys will TOTC junkies now too!! :lol

My sister (I'm so proud!) just started to learn to crochet. I will be sending her a hook or two if she keeps it up. She has a track record of giving up on new crafts if she can't learn them quickly enough, and I don't want her to feel bad if she got them and doesn't keep going. I hope she keeps working at it!!

:yay2

Archived