Restock

I resisted looking last night, I won't be able to resist it today. Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to have new hooks but I must resist. (I'm not sure why, I just know I must! :loco )

Okay, you got me Beth. :ohdear:lol I e-mailed Bill about a hook this morning. Just one, though, because I need to try it out and see how I feel about a hook without a grip. :thinking1

So - my limited "struggling student" funds allowed me room enough for only one hook - clothes took precedence this holiday, as I have only 1 pair of jeans right now..:eek2 But i ordered the K hook, #6 if anyone wants to take a peek, i think it's just lovely... After the holidays, I'll (hopefully) be able to buy the J hook that I want. I also really want one of his rug hooks, a size P i think, but all the nice big ones have sold for now, I especially like the cherry and maple hooks.

Hee, hee, you're not the devil, Beth. :P I'm in the process of expanding my hook collection (I hate to call it a collection, though, because I really do use them all! :D! ) and trying out different types of hooks anyway. :cloud9 I did get the one I requested, which was H-32-Purpleheart. I know it's one of the most plain ones there, but that's the way I like 'em :heart ... what can I say? :P

Okay, my PayPal account is safe so far. When I looked earlier there still hadn't been an update to the rug hooks (N, P, 13mm, Q, and S) and I really want another P. Natalie, you'll love it when you get it. So much nicer than those ugly plastic P hooks!

:w-grin

This is me: :goodbad

I'm going to be :w-angel and not order anything right now because I really shouldn't. But that doesn't mean that the :bad of me isn't trying to figure out how to whisper it into Rick's ear. I know the moment he finds out he'll tell me to order something. :tryme I've just got to be good. :wink

I think I should be getting a package from Bill tomorrow or the day after, :mail containing my gorgeous K #6 AND (yes, and :woohoo ) this J #4 I'm trying to collect a whole set of cocobolo... I love saying it as much as i love looking at it... but I never really use sizes F-G, so the big hooks are next, you all say such great things about them I can't wait!

It's deleted, Natalie! :thumbsup HTML comments are particular tags in HTML and you may have inadvertently put in something that looked like it might be one. Then ezboard changes the whole post to read "HTML comments are not allowed." There's more info about it here, for anyone interested.

I hope my sister likes the one I am sending her for Christmas. If not, she can give it to me....but somehow I doubt that will happen. I have never used his hooks before. How do they feel? I used to use bamboo knitting needles but got splinters from them.

They are so beautiful, how durable are they? I used a lucite 4mm hook last year and it snapped on me. That is the ony time I have had one break. I ordered my sister J-21

I've never had one of his hooks break on me, and they feel wonderful! You'd have to take a little more care with them than you would an aluminum hook, of course, but they only look better every time I pick mine up. :)h

Archived