Golden Camel Hat & Neck Warmer

yarncat

As stated in the Stashbutin' 2008 thread,my SIL gifted me with some fancy merino wool yarn,that was gifted to her,but she had no use for(she only makes One Big Granny afghans).She said I could have the leftovers after I made a hat for the original gifter of the yarn.

Using my Cheyenne hat pattern,I held 2 strands together(it was DK weight)& made this,adding my Star Flower pin.This took 2 1/2 skeins.

WHBGoldenCamel.jpg

With the leftover 1/2 skein,I held it together with some acrylic sport Medium Camel yarn & designed this neckwarmer.It was just the right amount!The color dot is closer to the true color.The pattern is very quick & easy.I can post the pattern on my website,if there is interest.

NWGoldenCamel.jpg

This Stashbustin' gained me +6!:clap

I left a comment on your site about it. I like it a lot. It looks very elegant.

I often spend my whole day at the local CC and so there's no place to store my coat and scarf, so those can take up a lot of room. This would be great. I've seen some knit patterns, but I'd rather crochet. Thanks for showing!

I really like your hat (with its rose pin) and your neckwarmer! I printed the pattern for the hat (Thank you!) and I'd like the pattern for the neckwarmer too, please.

You are very sweet to share this God-given talent with us!

Archived