Comfortghan for a dear lady with a tough life

Becky Morgan

An online friend of mine was badly injured in a car accident years ago and has had many physical challenges ever since. She's been having an especially tough time with a non-healing ulcer on her damaged leg, and I thought a comfortghan might help her along in her recovery from this latest round of trouble.

She lives in a hot climate, so physical warmth isn't a concern; I'd like to warm her heart and brighten her days. If you choose to take part, think summery, light and lacy, 8" squares, mostly white, with flowers or other pretty things if possible. I'll probably put it together with white Caron Simply Soft. Any number of prayers for her are, of course, MOST appreciated!

I should have enough thanks to all of you. (I'm only doing 24 squares...as I said, she's petite.) I have about half of it laced together as of tonight, and it's so pretty and sunny it's making me smile when it's six degrees out and heading down! THANK YOU ALL! And keep praying...she's had good news so far and can use more. You've made me a very happy :hooker!

• 2 weeks later...

Just had this note from Anna:

Becky Got the package and very very soon a thank you card will be coming your way...I was blown away. It is one of the nicest things anyone could do and I cannot tell how much I was touched, and how I enjoy it. I show it off...Please give my thanks to your crew! They did a beautiful job. Be in touch soon Anna

Archived