Crochet Hook Caddy

This project was on my to-do list for a while and I decided that since I hadn't seem my I hook in months that it was probably long over due. I used some stash Red Heart Super Saver since it needs a nice stiff yarn to stand up. I used a pattern by Priscilla Hewitt and it was very clear and easy to understand. I changed it up a little bit by adding a shell edging to the top to give it a little extra touch and to have a place to store stitch markers and safety pins. I have filled it up already and absolutely love it! I will soon be making another one as a gift for my aunt. It would work for all kinds of things from paint brushes to knitting needles to pens.

Crochet Hook Caddy

Thanks for looking!

Sara

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying out this pattern and I am having a hard time with joining it. So I guess what I am asking did you all join your rounds anyways or did you do like the pattern said and waited till last. :huh

I am trying out this pattern and I am having a hard time with joining it. So I guess what I am asking did you all join your rounds anyways or did you do like the pattern said and waited till last. :huh

I did not join the rounds. I waited until the last round and then did a slip stitch into the first stitch. It camouflaged very well, but I hid it even better by adding the scalloped edging. Everywhere else it just isn't visible because of it's location. Feel free to PM me if you have more questions! Don't worry about being perfect...it is going to squish around after you are done and you will never notice it.

Sara

Archived