February's Mystery Pattern

crazzy cow

Question

I am on the last row of this pattern and I dont understand it. :think Can anyone help.:U This is my first attempt at Doilies. I found this pattern just after Valentine day and I went to look for it to look at a picture that is in color and couldnt find it (web page was gone). Then last night I was at Julie's blog and she had found her new web site. Thanks Julie now I can work on makeing more doilies :manyheart

I dont undrestand the sc, picot thing. I undrestand it all but the picot thing

Rnd 14: (Ch 1, sc in same st, ch 3, (sc, picot) in next ch-8 loop,) sc in next sc, skip next trc, 5 hdc in next trc, sl st in next trc, 5 hdc in next trc, skip next trc, sc in next sc, * [ch 3, (sc, picot) in next ch-8 loop, ch 3, sc in next sc] 2 times, skip next trc, 5 hdc in next trc, sl st in next trc, 5 hdc in next trc, skip next trc, sc in next sc; rep from * around ending with ch 3, (sc, picot) in next ch-8 loop, ch 3, join and fasten off.

3 answers to this question

ok i did the sc, ch-3, sc = a picot in the next ch-8 loop, then it said to sc in the next sc but it bumps up when i do it. this is not making sence to me. it pulls so much that it does not look like a picot to me.

Archived