My sweater airing on Grey's Anatomy Jan 10th!!!!!

jchllm

:clap..Hi I dont watch the show..but wanted to see your goodies/....so I made a note of time and date and saw it!!!!so happy for you...Congratulations...wish the scene was larger; but maybe it was my tv....Best Wishes to You.....

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw it too. I even told all the gals in my office to watch for your sweater! They were so excited for you too. They said they felt like they had a connection to the show just because I gave them a heads up.

I know that George's mom might crochet and knit, but I wish they would have had her crocheting. They always show knitting! lol

I had not read this thread until today. I am an avid Grey's Anatomy fan and notice the sets right away and said to my self I wonder if someone made those for the show. That is just too awesome.

Pam

I didn't get a chance to post after we watched but I even had my DH watching for it. We paused it as well to have a good look. Loved the sweater!! It was exciting to know who had made it.

This is just too cool to know that someone from here made that sweater. I too saw it and right away thought it was a bico!! it was very pretty and I wondered if someone actually made it or not.

Great job!

I also was watching it and thinking - aww, what a cute crocheted sweater - and was wondering where they got it!

Now I know!! It's from the 'ville!!

:cheer

good for you- I'm impressed!! (and it was well worth the tired hand, I'm sure!)

wow thats freakin AWESOME!~!!! I'm so happy for you. I just seen this thread today but I did watch the origianl airing of the show and was like wow a BICO!!! I posted on the crochet sightings and had no idea someone from here made it! congrats!! thats awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I came here LOOKING for this thread, I had no idea it was one of our own villigers!!! I saw it and made a mentle note because I had seen that sweater on a blog (baby it's cold outside) and I thought, how cool is it that I know (and own) that pattern! I saw the others, but that one stuck out in my head and I made a meltle note that I'll have to post it here when I get back online (of course I didn't know it would take MONTHS to get back here LOL)

I am a total Grey-head, so I know it's a late posting, but I was seriously stoked to find out it was a villiger who made it! Awsome. Wish *I* had that badge of honor! lol

PS, that was a seriously awkward show LOL I felt bad for George! *almost* lol

~~Cheri~~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

:clap:cheer Way to go!!! :tup

Congratulations!!!! What an exciting thing to happen. If the beginning of your new year is this good, what's the rest of the year going to be like. STUPENDOUS!!!!!

I don't normally watch Grey's Anatomy but I will try to watch this episode just to see your work and to share in your good fortune.

Kathy Monzon

tnkycrochetnut:turtle

Whoops!!!! I got my years mixed up. I always have trouble when one year turns into another. I guess I won't be watching Grey's Anatomy this coming January 10th but everything else I said in my earlier posting still stands. What an exciting thing to have happen.

Kathy Monzon

tnkycrochetnut:turtle

P.S. Maybe there is more than one meaning to the "nut" in my 'ville name. I didn't think so when I thought it up but now I'm wondering.

Archived