My sweater airing on Grey's Anatomy Jan 10th!!!!!

jchllm

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw it - Hubby was waiting for it too (left for work late just to see) - I shouted "It's a BICO!!" He laughed at me because I knew the pattern (he also recognized it - I made 5 last year!!!!)

It looked so cute! Loved the colors and I'm so happy it was George's mom that got credit.

Congratulations!!!

It was really cool seeing your sweater on Grey's :D

Did she order anything else from you or just the sweater? because there was a pile of stuff that K. threw at George. Anything else yours?

edit:

I was searching for the whole episode online because I didn't get to watch the end ( I was at work) and I found this!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x40806_greys-anatomy-411-sneak-peek-3_shortfilms

I thought it was beautiful. Was the green set yours also?

I thought it was strange that she had crocheted the outfits and then later, George's Mom was Knitting a hat for Dr. Bailey's son.

I bet they didn't think we'd catch that one.

:manyheart

Just saw your sweater. It looked like a BICO to me. I wasn't aware that we could sell a BICO according to Julie's request. Congrats though on making it on TV.

I made it like you would a 'normal' sweater....not in one piece like a BICO. And I pieced it together. The reason it still looked a lot like the BICO is because of the edging on it and the number of buttons on it.

But thank you to everyone. I was glad it was George's mom too and I did notice that she was knitting later on in the show. Hey, maybe she does both. And did you notice that when they had her knitting that hat the pom pom was on it before she was done the body? I thought that was kinda funny.

But thank you to everyone. I was glad it was George's mom too and I did notice that she was knitting later on in the show. Hey, maybe she does both. And did you notice that when they had her knitting that hat the pom pom was on it before she was done the body? I thought that was kinda funny.

I thought that was funny too.

I did say it was a BICO to my family and they just stared at me, like normal when I talk crochet.

I don't think it's that big a deal of her knitting. Lots of people do both. ;)

You can watch the entire episode on ABC now, they always put it up the next day:

http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing

Congrats on your sweater being in the show. I was tickled when they held it up and kept thinking; "I know who made that". :lol

Oh I forgot to mention, at the end when George's mom is knitting, I said "oh look she is knitting" with some surprise in my voice. My hubby said "well don't you know that everyone over the age of 50 knows how to knit". He got a pillow thrown at him for that one!

Archived