My sweater airing on Grey's Anatomy Jan 10th!!!!!

jchllm

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My DVR is set as well this is so cool! Now let's hope the writers know that it was crocheted and not knit! :lol:cheer:crocheting!

I did email her to let her know to either say 'look what I made for you' or 'look what I crocheted for you'. I told her if they say it's knit they will get letters....lol....:lol

I did email her to let her know to either say 'look what I made for you' or 'look what I crocheted for you'. I told her if they say it's knit they will get letters....lol....:lol

I was thinking the same thing, because doesn't Issy knit?

That's too too too kewl - :clap:cheer

- - - Yes, Izzy knits - but her character has been too self involved to have made anything for anyone lately - I'm not even sure anyone is pregnant - tho Callie was trying before George left her - :think

Oooooo - there goes my thought process - maybe Izzy made it for Callie???? :devil That's too dark, even for Greys! :blush

:P Maybe McSteamy will breathe on it . . . . . sigh :P

Way to go!!!!!!!! I have it marked on my calendar to make sure and watch. I watch it anyway, but want to make sure I don't miss this episode.

Now you can advertise that sweater on your site as the one you made for Grey's Anatomy, I bet you will sell tons of them. Heck I would do that!

Hmmmmmm this gives me an idea. :hook

How cool! I will be looking for one of them on the next episode.

Congratulations for being chosen to make them!

It may be for Tucker, who is sick on Thursdays epi? Best guess I think.

Unless Callie announces she got preggie before her & George split? That would be dramatic. But probably for Tucker....although--I think they would want blue not yellow? But maybe the camo will be used.

Any way they use it...terrific news for you getting your crochet on tv!

How cool! I will be looking for one of them on the next episode.

Congratulations for being chosen to make them!

It may be for Tucker, who is sick on Thursdays epi? Best guess I think.

Unless Callie announces she got preggie before her & George split? That would be dramatic. But probably for Tucker....although--I think they would want blue not yellow? But maybe the camo will be used.

Any way they use it...terrific news for you getting your crochet on tv!

It was the yellow set that was most important. At first she wanted the full sets (sweater/hat/booties) of both but when I told her I wouldn't have enough time she said the yellow set was the more important of the two.....so.......your guess is as good as mine. Can't wait to find out!!

Wow! Very exciting! I haven't watched that show since the first season but I'll have to check out your episode on ABC.com. Can't wait to watch the episode!

Archived