Fuzzy Pink Lacy Shell Poncho

YaYa Yarnhood

WOW! My dd would love that......is it hard to see your stitches? Hard to work with? It does look like fun...and I believe JoAnn's is having a sale on their brands of yarn....hmmm...wonder if it is still going on....:devil ...must resist....

GREAT JOB! :cheer

Yeah it is the giant ball. I have made 2 wristbags and this poncho and still have atleast half of the skein left. It is a little challenging to work with if you use a small hook (I used a G on the wristbags). But it worked up fast and easy with the shell stitch (K hook). I thiink it would make fabulous pillows or afghans. I am definitely going to go and purchase another color to use too!

Oh thats just beautiful!!! I must run to JoAnnes today and get some!! I hope they have purple!!

kellyv

I bought the blue and white and the black and blue - I have no clue as what to make with it. I started a poncho with the blue and white and got frustrated very quickly, was PMSing, So when the nerves calm back down I'll try it again!

Michelle

Is the poncho for a child or an adult? I have a skein of that yarn in blue...might habe to use that pattern......so much yarn....so little time!!!

Love your Fuzzy Pink Lacy Shell Poncho !! You did a Great job:clapWould

love to try this Poncho myself. Could you tell me where you got the pattern

or maybe post it for all of us. Looks like something that my teen Granddaughters would Love !!!

Thanks for Sharing with us.

Sharon J.

Very pretty!! Wish we had a Joann's close. The nearest one is over an hour away. Guess that's a good thing though for my checkbook??:eek

I have some yarn almost like this, except mine is made by Coats & Clark. Thats all I know about it because I buy it from a lady who used to work there and gets it from them and sells it w/ their permission, but she can't leave the labels on. I get it for 20 cents an ounce, so I can't complain about no labels.

Anyway.. after all that, my point is I needed an idea on what I could make with this, and this would be perfect! :yay

Archived