2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a good week for me.

Lots of crochet time.

wtd=6 ytd=18

I'm posting early because DD had her wisdom teeth pulled and I am Mom Nurse. I had a free moment, so I am posting now.

:blush:rofl

My craftsetc.com order came in today (they didn't even take the $$ until today!) Anyway... I haven't opened the boxes but they're sitting on my DR table, they count.. :lol

I ordered 135 skeins, I'm assuming they all came... -270

I'll update if that isn't correct and if I get anything accomplished before 8... not betting on it right now :lol

My craftsetc.com order came in today (they didn't even take the $$ until today!) Anyway... I haven't opened the boxes but they're sitting on my DR table, they count.. :lol

I'll update if that isn't correct and if I get anything accomplished before 8... not betting on it right now :lol

OH NO.... it's STARTED.....:eek:eek

:rofl

Have 70 squares together on baby ghan, and up to row 31 on cotton shawl. Seperated donuts into 4 gallon baggies for the 4 ghans I hope to do before summer. another baby, a patriotic (red, white and blue), a flower ghan (all yellow, cream, gold and orange centers) and a scrap ghan with all the colors left over. Used 2 balls making more donuts, +2

oh no....

I boxed up:

17 points worth of scraps to mail off

14 points worth of thread to mail off

and 8 points of yarn for HappyOldCro

= +39 points

*BTW I'm counting them now, because they are taped up and I won't remember how many points are in each box when I mail them next week. So I'm just claiming them now.*

I think I'll join up. Hopefully it'll motivate me to not buy any yarn!

:wlol :wlol :wlol :wlol :wlol

yeah... we all bought into that line too at the beginning

But we are trying..

As my dear departed husband was wont to say... "yes dear.. you're very trying." :hug

:welcome aboard really.:hug I think most of us here are at least more aware of what we are doing standing in that yarn aisle and that is having a good effect overall.

I had a miserable week -- in both crocheting and the job and life in general -- so I will post my miserable stashbusting score now.

WTD: +3

YTD: +134

:(:(:(

I'm sorry but you just aren't getting my sympathy vote with those scores... :no

check out my siggy to understand why :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

On the other hand, I am sorry that life has moved to the lemonade factory stage. :hug:hug:hug

DH and I are headed out for a date night tonight so I don't think I am going to get any more done this evening. I used up a couple of skeins of yarn on the afghan I am making, but most of my score this week is because I sent a whole bunch of yarn to a couple of people on the Ville that were looking for yarn. Gave me the opportunity to go through my stash and figure out what I will most likely never use.

WTD: +54, YTD: +39

Don't think I will be topping this week for a while! Have a great weekend everyone!

Sara

Archived