2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

adding an additional +4 to this weeks total, hoping to finish the skein I am currently using. Taking a time out from crocheting to do DD taxes....I rather be crocheting :hook

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think I'll finish anymore before the deadline tonight, decided to start another new project last night :oops

WTD is +451 (thanks ebay!!) :D

Oh, and I caved ladies.... next week I'm sure to be back to the good ol' Shoot the Moon.... :heehee

I don't think I'll finish anymore before the deadline tonight, decided to start another new project last night :oops

Oh, and I caved ladies.... next week I'm sure to be back to the good ol' Shoot the Moon.... :heehee

WOW. I'm impressed. Too bad I didn't know you were selling on ebay and I don't know what your seller name is. I would have probably bought from you.

Uh oh... the Nght Rollercoaster has come back to town... UP then down... then UP then down.... :lol

WOW. I'm impressed. Too bad I didn't know you were selling on ebay and I don't know what your seller name is. I would have probably bought from you.

No you don't... if you knew her name, her evil plan would be in place. That's how she brings the rest of us down.!!!

:rofl

Let's see here... I got rid of 9 skeins on Sunday cleaning (musty, nasty unsalvagable stuff...) and finished off 2 skeins I'd started last week for the Kitchen Swap, so that brings me up to

+20 WTD, +24 YTD

This gives me pleanty of room to buy more yarn to make more blankies and things for my baby. That and in the next week or so I'll be getting some yarn from my swap partner. Now... off to start my mom's flannelghan... luckilly those go quick. Unfortunately, I'm using pounders :lol

Well I didn't get as much done this week either. Not as much as I wanted to. Thought I would get to sit and crochet most of the day but guess what? I haven't got to sit and crochet yet. :lol

Scores for the week look like this:

WTD:7 YTD: -14

Congrats everyone! Looks like it was a good week!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

First Place Nght +451 **great job!**

Second Place jeannie1205 +32 & Lisaizme +32

Third Place angelfire +22

Addey +20

DreamsOfYarn +19

miss1110 +16

heseger +15

raelynn +15

Tia +14

KellyA +14

LegalWoman17 +13