PK Crochet Website is Back!

The Shrone

Thanks SO much for the link! I just made a list of everything I'm going to buy myself from her site, and it looks like pretty much EVERYTHING except maybe the two books on afghans. Thank goodness this link wasn't available BEFORE I got my Christmas bonus! I would have been going nuts waiting to be able to order the books for myself! :lol

Elle

Gee thanks. I had never seen her site. What a nicely designed web site! Actually saw one of her books I didn't have and ordered it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

might want to wait on the newest book..there are many mistakes in the patterns. ASN is going to do a reprint, at least that is what I was told in and email after writing to them and explaining some problems.

might want to wait on the newest book..there are many mistakes in the patterns. ASN is going to do a reprint, at least that is what I was told in and email after writing to them and explaining some problems.

I just received an e-mail back from Patricia forwarding to me all of the corrections. (I had contacted her about the one of the errors I found in Michele). There are numerous ones associated with the doily Michele that I just completed. I still managed to figure it out, however.

I wonder if the first release will become something of a collector's item due to the errors?

Archived