Comfortghan request (NEW Pictures)

Yarnmistress

I checked my mail today and I just wanted to let those of you who already sent me squares, I recieved them and they are BEAUTIFUL!

I have 17 squares so far ( not including my own) and if anyone wants to send anymore that would be great. You are awesome for giving some of your time and talent to help me get this blanket made.

THANK YOU!

Pam I have some made, 6 I think, & I will send them tomorrow. Sorry its taken so long, but I had finals last week, & this week so far, I've been trying to catch up on my 3 jobs, for all the time I took off to study & take finals. :U

Pam, just letting you know I should have 5 squares (baby blue) in the mail to you tomorrow or Sat. It just depends on which day I can get to the PO.

Big hugs!:hook

Thanks everyone who still plans on sending squares. I just wanted to let you know, I haven't had a chance to get to the post office this week and I am sure there are squares waiting for me. I will most likely get to the box sometime before Monday.

THANKS AGAIN!

I just wanted to say thank you to all the wonderful ladies on this board for helping me out with squares. You alll are fabulous. I have enough squares to make my friends blanket. i plan on putting it together next week. I will take pictures and post the blanket here once it is done.

For those of you who recently sent squares, I am going to use those for my friends mothers comfortghan.

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!

Just to let you all know, I have started the edging on the sqaures and will hopefully get them all done and sewn together by next week. I'm trying to do a million things at once, so I hope I don't get in over my head and can get this done in time to have it sent off to my friend by the end of the month.

I just wanted to post some pics of the work I have been doing. I have still been recieving squares! THANKS! It's coming along. I Have about 15 more squares to edge and then I can sew them all together. I just wanted you guys to see the squares ( and to know that I am actually working on it). I saved some of the squares for the other comfortghan I am making for her mom.

THANKS this is going to be such a great comfortghan for my friend.

lilycrochetjade016.jpg

Okay, slowly but surely, my friends blanket is coming along nicely. I should have it ready to go out by June 1st. I'm going to put a really decorative edge on it. I wanted to post a pic of it sort of put together. I am still sewing on more rows as you can see and then I will add either a scalloped border or just a straight edge.

I've been recieving more squares (THANKS) and I plan on using them for my friend's mother's comfortghan.

You all are so wonderful and I truly appreciate all the kindness on this board. Your help means so much!

Archived