Comfortghan request (NEW Pictures)

Yarnmistress

My friends father passed away last night. He was really a great man. His is survived by his amazing wife, four children and4 grandchildren. He will be greatly missed.

My friend and her mother will truly appreciate the comforghans I will be sending them, thanks to the help of this wonderful board. THANK YOU ALL!

I would like to inlist the help of the generous woman and men on this board to help make squares for this project. I would like to do the blanket in blues (any shades are fine) and have the squares be 7 inches by 7 inches.

If I could have the squares no later than May 31st that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much,

Yarnmistress (Pam)

I'm sorry to hear about your friends father Pam. :hug

I just got some nice blue yarn from a lady at church, I'd be happy to make & send you some 7" squares. :U

Pam,

I have 3 dark navy ones I can send. Will, probably be the end of the week before I get them out though. Do I just send them to the p. o. box address in this thread?

Pam, PM me your mailing address and I'll add a couple squares to the comforghan!

Pam,

I have 3 dark navy ones I can send. Will, probably be the end of the week before I get them out though. Do I just send them to the p. o. box address in this thread?

Thank you so much. Yes, the P.O box in the thread is where I would like them sent. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Pam, I have the mailing address and your first name. What name should we address the package too? PM me if you don't want it posted in this thread.

Pam, just letting you know your squares are ready for the post office and will be mailed tomorrow.

Pam, I took the squares to the post office just a while ago. You should receive them by the weekend. Let me know if you need more.

THANK YOU SO MUCH to every single person who has offered their help with this. It really does make this blanket even more special. You all have such kind hearts and I'm so glad to know that there are people out there, strangers in the world, who will lend a helping hand.

You are all so wonderful and I thank you. I promise as soon as I get the blanket put together, I will post pictures so you all can see the beautiful work you have done.

THANK YOU!

Just wanted to let you know, I shipped out 3 squares this morning. You should get them soon. Hope they help!

Pam, I'm so sorry to hear this news. My condolences to the family. Did you receive the squares I sent? I can make more if you need. Just let me know.

Again, my sympathies to the family.

Archived