Pink Pineapple Shawl

emeraldmoon

Your shawl is awesome! I've been wating to make a pineapple shawl for so long. I may try one in thread, and now that I've seen yours, I want one in pink too.

That is gorgeous, EmeraldMoon, I love pineapples and will have to try that out. I bet it would be lovely in Red Heart Light & Lofty.

So many projects, so little time...:hook

:frog

You are really fast!!

Beautiful work:)

It really does work up fast, I started one earlier this afternoon and just finished Row 21. That was between chatting, watching DVDs and cooking dinner.

I'm making this one for my mom for Mother's Day, she'll get it when she and dad come down later this month. I'm using the yarn I frogged from a cardigan, it's 55% ramie/45% acrylic and extremely soft. The pattern looks really good in this color, a soft peach. Mom loves the pineapple pattern so she should like this. I think I'll make me one too, later anyway.

I'm using a K hook and it looks like it'll be big enough for her when it's done. I'll post pics when it's finished, don't know how much time I'll have to work on it tomorrow, may be Monday or Tuesday before I actually finish.

Anyway, I thought you should know this pattern works up very fast if anyone else wants to try it.

Archived