Pink Pineapple Shawl

emeraldmoon

ooooh pretty! I love pink lately. I am such a chicken about trying pineapple pattern again (messed up years ago)yours is gorgeous:cheer

WOW that is absolutely gorgeous!!! It's all so pretty; the design, the color, everything! And you did it so fast. I'm amazed!

Thanks everyone..

I had used Red Heart Giant in the baby pink.. And a N hook

it measures 70 inches across the top and 48 inches down the middle to the point of the last row of pineapples...

I would say its more for a size 2X..

I had done this one before years and years ago using a H hook it was alot smaller.

I think the next one will be done with J or K hook instead..

I omitted the picot edge that is the last round..

Oh my gosh! It is so beautiful! I know a 1x-2x that would love to have one! What pattern did you use???

This is the pattern that I used http://www.angelfire.com/folk/celtwich/PineFan.html

I did not add the picot edge to it.. Other wise I followed the instructions as is..I will tell you part of these instructions are messed up.. I already had them from my great grandmother, but had come across this when someone had asked for the pattern..

What was messed up with pattern?

I will have to look back and see where later in the part of the pattern a one part is.. but at the begining on row 1 its suppose to be ch3, 16 dc in ring, ch 3 turn

round 2 is dc in next 15 dc

round 3 should be a total of 34 dc counting the turning ch

Archived