The_Virginia_Hooker

[Support Crochetville] I love the banner ads

I LOVE the banner ads! Most sites put up any kind of ads, but the ads here are ads that are very useful and great websites!:crocheting:hook

Thanks! We have made it a point to limit the advertising we accept to companies that are crochet and fiber related in some aspect.

We don't want to see a bunch of ads for different car models or various pharmaceuticals, and we figure you all don't want to see them either!

Amy

Thanks! We have made it a point to limit the advertising we accept to companies that are crochet and fiber related in some aspect....

Amy

I imagine that you (and Donna) could make more money by accepting non-fiber related ads, and I thank you for your decision to not do so (:applause)! It is so nice to know that when I visit the 'Ville I won't be subjected to ads selling me land in Honduras (:rofl) or pills that will make me more attractive to whomever (:eek)!

.... We don't want to see a bunch of ads for different car models or various pharmaceuticals, and we figure you all don't want to see them either!

Amy

You got that right (:yes)!

I agree 100%. Thanks Amy and Donna for keeping the banner ads tasteful. I have viisted many of them because they are related to fibe arts. I also like the fact that they dont consume 90% of the page I am trying to read. That really irritates me. Thanks for doing such a great job on this site. My husband hates this site because I spend so much time on it. Only kidding! he teases but he loves to see all the things everyone makes and likes that I have found a place I really can feel comfortable visiting. THANKS FOR MAKING THIS MY FAVORITE HOME AWAY FROM HOME!

I love the ads also. I have ordered from Gourmet Crochet.com and think it's a good company.

Keep the ads for fiber and crochet. It keeps this site nice to visit.

:manyheart