Stuffed Star Photo Ornament

Sue89

Whew! I've been wracking my brain all week trying to figure out how to make this pattern work for me: Stuffed Star Ornament I had no 2" lucite ring and even if I had it seemed like it would make the ornament too big. Still, I loved the idea of the pattern and desperately wanted to make it for my friend who is one of the few people who loves my crocheted gifts. This year I bought her a gift from the store instead, but wanted to make an ornament to hang from the bow on her package.

Finally I found some spare key rings from a previous craft project and realized it would be just the right size. I left off the final round on the star, and adjusted the pattern for the back side slightly. The result is an itty bitty star with a picture of her two dogs (her children) in the center.

th_StuffedStar.jpg(Click to enlarge)

• 1 year later...

would anyone happen to know where to find this pattern now?? when you click on the link it says hometown has bee shutdown or something! I am needing an ornament like this and would love to try and work one up!!

would anyone happen to know where to find this pattern now?? when you click on the link it says hometown has bee shutdown or something! I am needing an ornament like this and would love to try and work one up!!

It's Priscilla Hewitt's pattern...

Here is a link to her new site.

Click on Ornaments and you can download a PDF file that includes

the Stuffed Star Photo Ornament.

Archived