Cathedral Rose Window Afghan Pattern is in AA's new catalog

sewmom

Imagine my surprise when I opened the new Annie's Attic catalog and on page 11 is the Cathedral Rose Window Afghan pattern, available for purchase again!

http://www.anniesattic.com/detail.html?prod_id=21741

I just HAD to post it after the many discussions on this board about this coveted pattern!

May have to get one myself. . .:hook

I ordered 2 last week and got them both in the mail today. :clap.

Was a little disappointed not getting the other patterns, but oh well at least I do have this pattern.

You are not getting the whole book :eek from 1994 like on E-bay. You are getting just the directions for the Cathedral Rose Window Afghan.

sunnywolfgar

I just ordered mine! I can't believe there are already only 15 left!!!! If anyone wants one, they had better hurry, otherwise they're going to be backordered already! Thanks SO much for posting this!

Elle

I am going to have to wait for the catalog (I ordered it) because I don't have a credit card to order online.

I knew it was just the pattern, not the entire book, I don't even know what's in the rest of the book:lol. I just want that one pattern.:crocheting If it's backordered, that's fine, I won't be able to start it yet and I'm considering finishing the one from Crochet Today, as I have one big panel done and another started... then I can have both too...

Debbi

In Annies Attic is stated that is was just for the 1 pattern.

I'm sure those people that want that pattern are happy about being able to get it~I know I am. :manyheart

mgf~:yay

You got that right. I got mine a couple days ago. I saw the 1st announcement from DameErin's post from the 7th!

Archived